When in Manila and you are going around places, a good trusty camera is a must. So if you are considering a camera, check out these new Sony Alpha interchangeable lens cameras.
First on the list is the Sony Alpha NEX-F3. This camera is best for users who want a DSLR but without the bulk. It is considered a hybrid of point and shoot camera and a DSLR.
Sony Alpha NEX-F3 in white (also comes in black)
Some of the key features of the Sony Alpha NEX-F3 are:
1. It has a 180 degree tiltable LCD screen for easy self portrait. Remove the guesswork on where to point the camera when you are alone, just flip the screen to see yourself and click! It’s that easy.
2. Sony Alpha didn’t compromise quality and performance for its size. What’s inside is a 16.1 effective megapixel Exmore APS HD CMOS sensor placed in a space-saving mirrorless design like the other cameras in the Sony E-mount family. A bigger sensor means it can catch more light even in dark places.
3. The battery power is excellent. It can approximately do 470 shots from a single charge.
4. On the Sony Alpha NEX-F3, there is a built-in handy pop-up flash, which is very useful for shooting in dim light or indoors. The cool thing about this flash is that it can be tilted to the desired angle just by moving it with your fingers.
5. There is an Auto Portrait framing function which crops the photos for easy, professional looking portraits. I didn’t expect this to be useful but when I saw the demo, I was amazed how an ordinary portrait photo can be emphasized just by framing it the right way.
6. The zoom was very clear even with the digital zoom. Sony Alpha has a Pixel Resolution Technology which maintains superb image detail, tones and texture when zooming.
Sony Alpha NEX-F3 retails at Php 27,999 (body and 18-55mm zoom lens) and comes with a free 8GB sony memory stick and sony carrying case.
Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Specifications Sheet
For more serious photography, the new Sony Alpha SLT-A37 Camera is best for you .