Social Media Day 2016 is #TayoPH- a celebration for Filipino netizens to stand up together, utilize social media as a channel to call for unification and change in the issues that really matter. The call is clear – we may be from different backgrounds, beliefs, and partisans, but at the end of the day we are all here to give a voice to issues such as reforestation, wildlife protection, mining, and better internet.
The Social Media North Luzon Leg will be held at Beach Hub, Urbiztondo, San Juan La Union, together with online communities from the North Luzon Agri-Business Quadrangle (Region I, CAR, Region 2, and Tarlac).
- Meet online communities from La Union, Pangasinan, Tarlac, Baguio, Trinidad, Tobago and more.
- Hear from thought leaders about issues that really matter to the community: AgriForestry using Indigenous trees (Dr. Lando Almoite), Sea Turtle Conservation (Tobee Tamayo), Social Media in the Philippines (Tonyo Cruz), Online Communities (Ros Juan), Social Media and Communication (Kayo Cosio), Sustainable Tourism (Raf Dionisio), to name a few.
- Workshops: Hands-on Pottery, Yoga, Pranic Crystal Healing, Upscaling Household Consumables 101
- Urbiztondo San Juan Food Crawl
- Live Chill Out Sessions with local artists from Baguio, La Union, and Pangasinan
Register online to get your free ticket here: https://mashsmday.splashthat.com/