See These 27 Dream Destinations on a Discount!
One of my dreams is to see the world. I want see the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The Big Ben in London. The Parthenon in Athens. Apart from seeing the amazing architecture, I want to experience new things, like the Grand Canal in Venice and the red light district in Amsterdam. But because of budget constraints, I am left with my imagination, as I read books, and watch movies and TV shows about distant places to whet my appetite and sate my curiosity. For sure, you also have your dream destination, too, but are bound by limitations like visa requirements, funds, or time.
Qatar Airways is making it easy to visit the best hotels in Dubai, turning your dream vacation into reality through its dream destinations promo, where for five days only, you can avail of special fares of up to 30% off to select destinations worldwide. Thinking of running around in Rome? Or exploring Edinburgh? Qatar Airways has a promo for you. And if you’re thinking of going on a multiple-city trip, Qatar Airways has multi-city discounted fares.
If you book before August 9, you can travel to these destinations from August 5, 2016 to June 15, 2017, and make your dreams come true:
1. The Big Ben in London, United Kingdom. The Big Ben in London is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the Palace of Westminster in London. The Palace is called the “heart of British politics.”
2. The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. It is the tallest structure in Paris, and has the highest observation deck in the European Union, affording a great view of the City of Light.
3. The Colosseum in Rome, Italy. It is a popular tourist attraction today, but it was built in AD 72 for gladiatorial contests, mock sea battles, animal hunts, and executions.
4. The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain. It is an unfinished Catholic church that was already declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Construction began in 1883 by Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi, and only passed the midway in 2010. It looks set to be completed in 2026, the centenary of Gaudi’s death.
5. Anne Frank’s house in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The young girl became a public figure when her diary, which detailed her life in hiding during the Holocaust, was published posthumously by her father. The house is now a museum.
6. The Parthenon in Athens, Greece. The tourist attraction was built in 447 BC as a temple to Athena, the goddess of wisdom.
7. See the Northern Lights in Oslo, Norway. The capital city of Norway is one of the best places to see the Aurora Borealis, a magnificent natural light display in the sky.
8. The ABBA Museum in Stockholm, Sweden. One of Sweden’s most popular exports is ABBA, the band known for their infectious hits “Dancing Queen,” “Mamma Mia,” and “Thank You for the Music.” They’re also known for their flashy costumes, which is on display in the museum.
9. The St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna, Austria. The church is known as one of the city’s most iconic symbols, and has seen many important events in Austrian history. It is known for its multi-colored roof.
10. The National Football Museum in Manchester, UK. The city is known for its strong football culture, and for a fan, the football museum is a must-visit.
See more dream destinations on a discount on the next page!