Ham and Eggs are the perfect combo! This is When In Manila’s collaboration with The Maya Kitchen and Street Manila that you may want to try at home. It’s quick, easy and oh so delish!
Ham and Eggs in a Nest
170 Grams Ham Slices
1 pack MAYA Hotcake Mix 125g
1/2 Cup Mushrooms, Finely Chopped
1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
1 Cup Spinach
1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Heat Olive Oil in a Medium Skillet
- While Oil heats up, lay a ham slice on each of the muffin tin hole. Press down the ham so they form a cup shape.
- Once Oil is hot, add mushrooms and bell pepper. Cook for a few minutes until vegetables begin to soften and caramelize. Add in spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Prepare Hotcake Mix according to package instructions.
- Add veggies in the hotcake batter and pour on the ham slices until halfway full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from Oven.
- Crack and Egg into each vegetable muffin.
- Return to oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through.
- Remove and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. You can also add cheese or other toppings.