Wondering what to bring to the next potluck? Or just having some friends over? Here’s an easy Cupcake Recipe that you will surely enjoy!
Citrusy Floral Cupcakes
1 Pack MAYA Pancake and Baking Mix 350g
1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Oil
1 Teaspoon Orange Extract
1 Cup Orange Marmalade
1/4 Cup Water
Italian Meringue Buttercream:
1 3/4 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Water
8 (30grams each egg white) Egg Whites
2 Cups Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Prepare Orange Cupcakes:
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit or 177 Degrees Celsius. Line a 3oz 12hole muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set Aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined
- Scoop Batter into each hole, filling up until 3/4 full
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and 1/4 cup water to a boil.
- Heat up to 230 Degrees on a Candy Thermometer
- Whip Egg whites until stiff. Do not over beat.
- When the sugar temperature reaches 240 Degrees, remove from heat and when the mixer running, add it to your egg whites in a stream. Beat on high speed.
- Continue to whip until no heat remains in the bowl.
- With the mixer still running, add butter bit by bit, beating until spreadable consistency, approximately 3 to 5 minutes. Beat in Vanilla.
- Set Aside until ready to use.