Nayong Pilipino posted some sort of ad on their Facebook that said they are looking for a multimedia artist.
Their post is strong proof that they badly need a pro to do handle their multimedia requirements.
“May mas maganda ka bang disenyo para sa poster na ito? Baka ikaw na ang hinahanap naming Multimedia Artist,” they wrote on the caption.
For the full info about the job, see below.
The Nayong Pilipino Foundation is in need of a Multimedia Artist.
Nature of Engagement: Contract of Service
Monthly Salary: Php 32,057.55
Unit Assignment: Operations – Programs
Duration of Employment: August – December 2020, subject to renewal
• Graduate of Multi-media Arts, Visual Communications, Advertising, Information Technology, and other related fields
• At least 2-3 years work experience with responsibilities directly related to the tasks to be accomplished, with a substantial portfolio of media collaterals.
• Mastery of multi-media software, applications, and tools necessary to accomplish the required deliverables.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Information design and creative conceptualization of visual collaterals to support NPF Programs such as but not limited to the following: brochures, folios, posters, and other information, education, and communication materials.
• Conceptualize and produce graphics and layouts for digital engagement to support NPF Programs and Marketing.
• Editing audio-visual materials for projects under Programs and Marketing.
• Provide the necessary artistic and design requirements such as layout, including templates, for internal needs and other communication materials of NPF in a timely manner.
• Perform other related duties as directed and as may be necessary.
• Weekly reports submitted to the Deputy Executive Director for Operations.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit their letter of intent and CV to the following:
ATTY. LUCILLE KAREN E. MALILONG-ISBERTO
Nayong Pilipino Foundation
NPDC Compound, T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita Manila
AUGUST 6, 2020
Anything to add to this story? Share your thoughts with us.
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! Join our Viber group to be updated with the latest news!