Manila International Book Fair, the country’s biggest book selling event, is just a week away! As in previous years, MIBF will be held at the SMX Convention Center beside Mall of Asia in Pasay City. The Fair will open daily at 10AM and close at 8PM from September 14 (Wednesday) to September 18 (Sunday).
Among the exhibitors at the fair is Adarna House, proud publisher of local literature for children of all ages, and they have a lot in store for this year’s Fair:
- BARGAIN BOOKS. Come to their booth (Nos. 282-284, 287-291) to buy books at huge discounts—from 20% to 60% off! Also, all new titles for the year will be sold at a discount of 40%.
- BOOK SIGNING. They have also lined up signing sessions so that you can meet and greet local authors and illustrators and have them sign your books! On the Fair weekend, the creators of most of their new titles will be there along with the creators of the books that won this year’s National Children’s Book Awards!
- FREE TICKETS. Tickets will be available at the gate for only PHP20.00 daily. But those who wish to skip the lines can download and print these tickets for free.
- ART PRINT RAFFLE. Their free tickets will also serve as entries to the raffle of 5 exclusive art prints featuring illustrations from some of this year’s releases. Mechanics and photos for the raffle are below.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to support Filipino book creators and discover new literature!
For more information, get in touch with Adarna House.
ART PRINT RAFFLE MECHANICS
- Download these free MIBF tickets.
- The tickets can be printed out and black-and-white copies will be accepted at the gate for free entrance to the Fair.
- Each ticket includes a raffle stub—fill it out, tear away from the ticket, and drop it off at our MIBF booth for a chance to win one of five exclusive art prints.
- A person is allowed to enter only one (1) stub per day.
- One (1) art print will be raffled off at 5:00 PM on each day of the Fair.
- Stubs dropped past 5:00 PM will be included in the next day’s draw.
- Winners will be informed via text and e-mail.
- Prizes may be claimed at the Adarna House MIBF booth, or within the month of September at the Adarna House bookshop