Mi Pop-Up Store Opens at SM Megamall from October 23 to October 29
Mi fans rejoice!
Due to the request of Pinoy Mi fans, Mi Philippines has launched its first ever pop-up store in the country. The Mi pop-up store is located at the SM Megamall (Upper G/F Building B) from October 23 (Thursday) to October 29 (Wednesday).
At the pop-up store, customers can:
- learn more about Xiaomi and experience Mi products in person
- purchase the Mi 3 for Php 10,599 and the Redmi 1S for Php 5,599
- shop for cool accessories to go with their Mi smartphones
- participate in fun activities
Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believed that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. At Xiaomi, we’ve brought together smart people from Microsoft, Google, Kingsoft, Motorola, Yahoo and other IT companies from around the world to bring that vision to life. We create remarkable hardware, software, and Internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which includes the Mi 3, Redmi 1S, Mi TV, Mi Box and other accessories. We find the most direct ways to sell to customers to keep our prices competitive.
Xiaomi’s popular in the Philippines for their Mi 3 and Redmi 1S phones which are both bang-for-the-buck phones.
Mi 3 is Xiaomi’s highest performing smartphone in the Philippines, consistently ranked at the top of industry benchmarks since its first launch. Its Android-based platform — MIUI — is a live operating system constantly improving with weekly software updates. MIUI is incredibly intuitive while at the same time offers power users a high degree of customization.
- 5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LCD
- Quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB
- f2.2 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash
- HSPA+ up to 42Mbps
- 3050 mAh internal battery
The Redmi 1S is a high-performance smartphone that is also extremely affordable. It features a quadcore Qualcomm 1.6GHz processor and a 4.7-inch IPS display — a perfect device for all mobile Internet, communications, and gaming needs. It is also a dualSIM device with dualstandby capability, which makes it possible to send and receive text messages & calls on two mobile numbers seamlessly, ideal for people who have personal and work SIMs or who travel internationally often.
- 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 (HD) IPS display delivers superfine text and crisp photos.
- AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Cortex-A7 core for amazing performance with great battery life with and an Antutu benchmark score above 21,000
- 1 GB RAM, 8GB internal flash memory with external microSD slot that supports up to 64 GB
- Dual SIM (Mini sized) – WCDMA slot for 3G data and GSM slot for 2G
- 8MP rear camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture for 1080p video recording and a front 1.6MP camera
For more information, visit Mi Philippines on Facebook!