Everyone has the potential to be creative. Even the top creatives of the country had to start somewhere. Be inspired to start your creative story by listening to the stories of some of the brilliant minds in the industry!
Listen to the talks about the following topics:
- The Creative Direction: The brightest artworks begin with a blank canvas. How does it all come together? Hear it from a creative director himself.
- Graphic Design: Humans are visual creatures and visuals are the most powerful weapons in your arsenal. Learn to make strong and resonating designs.
- Portraits: Yeah, it’s easy to press click and get a good photo. But aside from capturing what it actually looks like, do you know how to capture what it feels like? Be inspired by how a prominent photographer does it.
Talks will be given by creatives who constantly WOW everyone with the content they produce.
- Karl Garcia: Ogilvy & Mather’s first Digital Copywriter and Engagement Planner Hybrid
- Tim Lopez: Graphic Designer for And A Half Branding and Design Studio
- Kitkat Pajaro: Visual Storyteller who has worked for Balenciaga, CNN Philippines Live, Young Star, Bench\, and Wanderland.
This event is open to all freelancers, SMEs, startups, content creators, and anyone who wants to start their creative journey.
Early Birds: Php 400 each
A flock of Early Birds: Php 1,500 each (Group of 4)
Regular Price: Php 500 each
For questions and payment options, you may reach out to Ysa (+63917 651 1994) or check out tinyurl.com/MADTalksTCB