If you love food promos and Italian food, you can visit any Cibo branches to avail Php22 dishes.
- Pizza 5 Formaggi. Classic CIBO pizza with mozzarella, gorgonzola, gruyére, bel paese and parmesan.
- Tramezzini Pollo. A hearty chicken sandwich originating from Venice.
- Linguine Alla Nettuno. Fresh seafood pasta. A delicious homage to Genova.
- Penne al Telefono. Penne pasta with tomato cream sauce, mozzarella, and white cheese.
- Panino Porchetta. The crisp-skinned roast pork sandwich is a staple in the Roman Cibo di Strada Scene.
- Panino Tonno. CIBO’s take on the classic tuna sandwich.
- Rigatoni di Bruto. Sausage, peppers, and tomato—a pasta fit for meat lovers!
- Farfalle Alla Veneziana. A delicious combination of seafood and parsley cream pasta.
- Spaghettini Alla Bolognese. The classic red sauce pasta made famous by its ragù bolognese.
- Pizza Margherita. The classic Neapolitan pizza with basil, tomatoes, and cheese.
To avail the Php22 dishes, it is required a CIBO Boarding Pass which is part of their limited edition gift card which is valued at P599.
The celebration doesn’t end there! As part of their milestone celebration, they will give patrons the chance to win two tickets to Rome, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, with our “Fly to Rome” promotion. The use of the CIBO boarding pass and P2,000 dine-in purchase will constitute a raffle entry.
The promotions will run from 01 August to 31 September 2019.