When building your house and adding the essentials, it’s easy to go for the traditional furniture like sofas, coffee tables, or accent couches. While these are all great, essential, and functional, there are some alternatives when you want to go unconventional and quirky for your home furniture. One option is to get bean bag chairs.
Bean bag chairs are cozy, multi-functional, and most importantly, fun to have. If you’re in the market for a bag or two, let us lead you to a brand that offers comfortable yet sturdy bean bag chairs.
ComfyCreatives is a local manufacturer of bean bags established in 2016. Bean bag chairs sold in the country are usually from international companies or big local factories, but the owners of ComfyCreatives, Arman and Heidizel Famini, prove that even a young family can create high-quality bean bags.
The Famini family shares with WhenInManila.com the humble beginnings of ComfyCreatives: “It all started when our godfather ‘Ninong Manny’, who owned an upholstery shop, asked us to sell his beanbags that were made from scraps. Then came a time when we were able to sell all his stocks and cannot support our demands any more. We decided to learn how to make it ourselves and little by little improved the quality of the beanbags from designs to materials.”
Their products are evidence of how much they’ve pretty much perfected the creation of the bean bag. They don’t create the usual bags filled with tiny Styro balls, but instead, they use a special type of foam that allows the bean bag chairs to be soft yet sturdy. I personally love how it goes back to its original shape a few moments after you use it—pretty much like memory foam. Because of this, people with back problems like myself don’t have to suffer pain just for comfort.
While the quality of their products should be enough to convince you that this is the right choice for bean bag shopping, the good things just don’t end there!
The Faminis share with us how much they put their hearts in each product that they create. So much so that they manufacture each bean bag from scratch a day before delivery to guarantee that it’s literally brand new once it reaches the customer. Plus, Arman and Heidizel Famini (who fondly call themselves “ComfyDad” and “ComfyMom”) would constantly be communicating with customers to ensure that their choice of size, color, type of fabric, and any other personal request would be followed. That’s a perfect example of excellent services in all aspects!
ComfyCreatives also understands how expensive shipping massive bean bags can be, and they don’t let that burden fall on their customers. So, ComfyDad and ComfyMom are the ones who personally deliver the bean bags to your doorstep. Talk about passion and dedication! Tip: if your location falls in certain areas, you even get free delivery.
They currently have a wide variety of customizable bean bags: round-shaped, triangular, and rectangular in suede, denim, mesh, leatherette, or plain fabric. The bean bags can be converted into beds, too! And with their double extra large bean bag, there is definitely no need for a conventional bed.
Bean bags from ComfyCreatives are definitely worth your every peso. Not only will you get the comfort you deserve, but you’re also supporting a Filipino family and a proudly local brand!
We’re giving away one (1) large triangular bean bag from ComfyCreatives!
1. Share this article with your caption answering this question: “What makes a comfortable home?”
2. Use the hashtag #WIMxComfyCreatives on your shared post for us to be able to track it. Make sure it’s public!
3. Like the When In Manila Facebook page and the ComfyCreatives Facebook page here.
4. Follow @wheninmanila on Instagram.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants should be at least 18 years old or above to join.
- Entrants should own a valid ID. This contest is open to Greater Manila residents who are willing and are capable to claim their prize at Marikina City.
- This contest will run from October 11 until 11:59 pm on October 18, 2019.
- One winner will receive one (1) large triangular bean bag chair in umber.
- The winners will be announced on October 20, 2019. Check back on this article then for the announcement!
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook direct message with the complete information on how to claim their prize.
- Winners will be chosen through an electronic raffle.
- WhenInManila.com and ComfyCreatives reserve the right to forfeit contestants violating our contest terms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may alter, amend, or cancel the competition without prior notice. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad!