The Department of Transportation (DOTr) has launched another new point-to-point (P2P) bus service that will go from Alabang to Ortigas.
As shared by Mulat Philippines’ Facebook page, DOTr Secretary Arthur P. Tugade led the launching of the Premium Point to Point (P2P) Bus Service Alabang to Ortigas Route earlier this morning at StarMall Alabang.
DOTr Secretary Arthur P. Tugade (Photo from DOTr Facebook)
Furthermore, Senator Manny Villar and RRCG Transport President Robbie Torres were present in the event earlier.
Here’s the full list of routes P2P buses currently provide:
1. Trinoma (North EDSA) to Glorietta 5 (Makati) / Centris to Glorieta
2. Robinson’s Galleria (Ortigas) to Park Square Makati (Makati)
3. Alabang Town Center (Alabang) to Greenbelt 1 (Makati)
4. SM North EDSA (North EDSA) to SM Megamall (Ortigas)
5. Fairview to Makati
6. Alabang (Starmall) to Ortigas (Starmall) – NEW
These buses are fully-equipped with Wi-Fi, CCTVs, and low-entry level for persons with disability.
The news received mixed reactions from the Netizens. However, the majority praised the said agency for its great initiative. Moreover, the netizens shared their views about adding more routes like:
- SM North EDSA to SM MOA
- Alabang (Starmall) to BGC
- Las Pinas to Megamall / Las Pinas to BGC
- Bicutan to Makati
Hopefully, DOTr listens to our request and soon cater to different routes!
Have you tried these P2P buses yet? Share your thoughts in the comments or you may join the discussion here.