Pantone has officially released its predictions for trending fashion colors that will dominate the runways next year during Spring/Summer collection showcases.
Experts at the Pantone Color Institute zeroed in on “10 standout colors, as well as current takes on the five core classics” that bring focus to their “desire for a range of color that inspires ingenuity and inventiveness.”
“Offering a range of shades illustrative of nature, colors for Spring/Summer 2021 underscores our desire for flexible color that works year-round. Infused with a genuine authenticity that continues to be increasingly important, colors for Spring/Summer 2021 combine a level of comfort and relaxation with sparks of energy that encourage and uplift our moods,” said Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute.
These colors are as follows:
- PANTONE 14-1050 Marigold: A comforting golden orange-infused yellow lends a warming presence.
- PANTONE 15-4020 Cerulean: The color of the sky on a serene, crystal clear day.
- PANTONE 18-1248 Rust: An earth-inspired brown emblematic of Autumn leaves uncharacteristic of a spring palette.
- PANTONE 13-0647 Illuminating: Friendly and joyful, an optimistic yellow offering the promise of a sunny day.
- PANTONE 18-4140 French Blue: A stirring blue hue that awakens a vision of Paris in the springtime.
- PANTONE 13-0117 Green Ash: A mentholated Green that cools and soothes.
- PANTONE 16-1529 Burnt Coral: Inviting Burnt Coral expresses conviviality.
- PANTONE 16-5938 Mint: Tasty mint refreshes and restores.
- PANTONE 17-3628 Amethyst Orchid: The floral shaded amethyst orchid introduces a unique touch.
- PANTONE 18-2043 Raspberry Sorbet: Vivifying Raspberry Sorbet tantalizes.
Meanwhile, the “Core Classics,” “whose versatility transcends the seasons and allows for more freedom of choice,” are as follows:
- PANTONE 19-4016 Inkwell: A deep and intense blackened blue.
- PANTONE 17-5104 Ultimate Gray: Quietly assuring and reliable gray encouraging composure.
- PANTONE 11-0110 Buttercream: Smooth Buttercream is an easy and effortless delicious off-white.
- PANTONE 14-1127 Desert Mist: Invoking images of shifting powdery sands.
- PANTONE 16-0632 Willow: A canopy of green that reveals and conceals.
What are your thoughts on this? Share them in the comments!
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Get the latest news about the Philippine Entertainment industry and join the WIM Showbiz Facebook group! We also share our stories on Viber, join us!