This is not a drill: national treasure and OG Disney Legend Lea Salonga is releasing an album, and it will come out in May!
The album is called Blurred Lines, and will be a live recording of her sold-out concert at the legendary Feinstein’s / 54 Below in New York last year.
According to Salonga, “To have an amazing recording of such a special show is rare and exciting! This was such a fun show to put together and I’m so happy we can share it with an even wider audience.”
Her website has revealed the tracks for Blurred Lines, and we have it here for you:
- “Manhattan” (Sterling Holloway and June Cochran)
- “My Foolish Heart” (Martha Mears)
- “Give it Up for the Band”
- “Blackbird” / “A Quiet Thing” (The Beatles / Flora the Red Menace)
- “Story of My Life” (One Direction)
- “A Song for You” / “I Can’t Make You Love Me” (Leon Russell / Bonnie Raitt)
- “Fast Car” (Tracey Chapman)
- “I Won’t Mind” (Audra McDonald)
- “Nice Work If You Can Get It” (Nice Work If You Can Get It)
- “Possibilities and Prospects”
- “All of Me” (John Legend)
- Blurred Lines* (Robin Thicke Feat. T.I. and Pharrell Williams)
- Greatest Hits Melody (“I Swear I’d Give My Life For You” from Miss Saigon, “A Whole New World” from Aladdin, Reflection from Mulan, “I Dreamed a Dream” from Les Miserables, and “Higher” from Allegiance
- “How Do You Keep the Music Playing?” / “How Deep is the Ocean” (James Ingram / Billie Holiday)
Salonga will be returning to Feinstein’s / 54 Below for a 15-show encore performance. It will be part of a US-wide city tour, which started on April 1 with a show in Brookville, New York.
Blurred Lines is already available for pre-order on the singer’s website, and will be released on May 5.
Are you excited to hear her sing? Share your thoughts below!
Follow When in Manila Koji for more stories like this!