Manila Mashers Homebrew Club (MMHC) together with Philippine Craft Beer Community (PCBC) and When In Manila (WIM) present The Basic of Home Beer Brewing (Online Version).
Learn how to make beer at home. We’ll show you the simple steps in the homebrew process from ingredients and brewing equipment down to step-by-step instructions.
Who Is This Webinar For?
It’s for the beer lover who wants to make his or her own beer. It’s for the foodie who wants to up their game with beer. It’s for everyone who has put off learning to brew because it seemed intimidating. Or somebody who is bored in our situation now and wants to learn something new.
What’s Covered in This Webinar?
Here’s how we’re going to take you from beer-lover to beer-crafter in this workshop
- Ingredients – What’s beer (really) and how do we make it?
- Equipment – What you’ll need to get started without spending a fortune
- Sanitization – The single biggest thing you need to worry about
- Brew Day – How we get the magic started
- Fermentation –Why your mother taught you that patience is a virtue
Bottling – When the waiting game really begins
Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Duration: ~2hr (approx.)
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.