The Nextstep Events, Inc. has been a major player in the Events Marketing and Management industries since 2001. We produce and organize proprietary events as well as conceptualize and manage corporate client’s events. Together with our co-producer -LEADimpact AsiaInc., our no. 1 role is to create career-changing events & presentations based on industry needs and trends. We partner with thought leaders around Asia, Europe, US and Canada, and adapt powerful methodologies to local settings. We engage clients through our commitment to contribution, years of experience, and dedication to excellence.
On 2017, we are proud to bring you THE FIRST ASIA PACIFIC WEDDING DESTINATION PLANNERS WORKSHOP 2017 on January 3-5 at the BEST BEACH IN THE WORLD, BORACAY, PHILIPPINES!
We aim to gather novice-wedding planners, event practitioners, career-changers and learning enthusiasts who wish to make a big name in the wedding industry and even those who merely aspire to broaden their event management skills. We are privileged to have with us a strong line-up of speakers who are experts in the field of events and wedding:
- MaricarDonato, Founder – WashingTours and Events (Washington D.C.);
- Amanda Tirol, Founder – Boracay Weddings & Events;
- Germaine Salvador, CHE – Certified Hospitality Educator and author;
- AnnalizaLaxamana, President & CEO – The NextStep Events Inc, Certified Event
Designer (one of the world’s first);
- Aiza de Leon, President & CEO – Not Just a Box Events; and
- Jonathan Seevaratnam, CSEP – Certified Special Events Professional, CEO and Event
Guru – Jiggee (M) SDN. Bhd. Malaysia and Singapore
The WEDDING DESTINATION PLANNERS WORKSHOP 2017 is an immersive experience and challenge delegates to get out of their comfort zone and build their career in the wedding and events industry.
Program of Activities
Day 1 January 3
AM Visitors Experience- Journey
- Tour to ATI (Native or local people) Community – History of Boracay
- Tour to Ati – Museum
- Island Hopping
PM Overview of Weddings
- Cultural Diversity- Understanding wedding across cultures, Risk Management
- Wedding market vs corporate market
- Qualities / Skills of a good wedding planner and Entrepreneur
- Panel Discussion
- Welcome Dinner
Day 2 January 4
AM You as a Wedding Planner and Entrepreneur
- Yoga & Breakfast by the Beach
- Where is your target market? Geographic & Demographic
- Standing above the rest – defining your brand
- How will you be competitive?
- How does your potential client perceive you?
PM The Future – Destination Weddings and Events
- Advertising and PR, Finance, Wedding Planning
- Latest Trends in Events
- Social Media
- Vendor Management and Wedding Coordination
- Wedding Styling
Day 3 January 5
AM Fostering Teamwork
- Yoga & Breakfast
- Group Activity
- Group Presentation
- Awarding and Dinner
For inquiries, you may call (+632) 400-8356 or 400-8547 or email email@example.com.
Visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/nextstepevents for regular updates.
See you in Boracay for the Wedding Destination Planner Workshop 2017!