Christmas always starts early in the Philippines.
When the “BER” months begin, we start to feel the spirit of Christmas.
Since September has already began, it doesn’t hurt to be reminded how to do Christmas caroling right especially if you want to get the most out of it.
Going viral of Facebook is a photo that shows how you can earn 75 pesos when caroling from this establishment.
Here’s what the rules are:
- Caroling starts on December 16, 7-9PM only
- These are the rates for the Christmas songs:
- Sa May Bahay – 10 pesos
- Sa Paskong Darating – 10 pesos
- Jingle Bell – 5 pesos
- White Christmas – 50 pesos
- 2-peso deduction for incorrect lyrics
- 1-peso deduction for unfinished song
- Clapping is not allowed, you should bring a drum. Don’t carol again when done.
An additional guide for godchildren was also include:
- This isn’t the LTO so “non-appearance” is not allowed
- Claiming of “aguinaldo” is on December 25, 1-5PM only
- A list of what to bring to prove godchildren-ship was also listed down.
Anyone knows where this is?
Have you memorized and practiced White Christmas yet?
That’s 50 bucks if you sing it flawlessly with drums.