If you have an old TechnoMarine watch just lying around, you might want to put it to better use by participating on the upcoming “Trade-Up” event.
In this event that will run from July 1 to 31, you can trade in your working or non-working TechnoMarine watch at any official store for a 40% discount. TechnoMarine will accept working and non-working watches, with and without the strap, as long as it is a legit TechnoMarine watch that comes with complete case, bezel, and mechanism.
TechnoMarine did the same event four years ago, and the old watches they collected were refurbished and were donated to the Philippine Coast Guard.
This year, the same thing will be done so don’t worry that your watch might just be thrown out because it will have a new life with a lucky beneficiary.
Here are some of the latest offerings from TechnoMarine that you can avail at the Trade-Up event.
- Surrender your old TechnoMarine watch together with a proof of purchase or warranty card. (If your watch has a serial number, our Sales Associate can verify the watch as well)
- Watches without proof of purchase or warranty card will be subject to authentication
- Watches with complete case, body and mechanism at the minimum will be accepted.
- Once authenticated, the customer can choose any watch and enjoy up to 40% discount.
- TechnoMarine’s new collection showcases innovation and creativity.It also embodies casual luxury, a combination of class and style staying true to TechnoMarine’s founding vision
- The watches have also been improved with the incorporation of new materials such as titanium and carbon fiber. Flame fused glass is also being used giving the watches a more sturdy and scratch resistant face.
- A chosen beneficiary will benefit from the watches that will be traded in. A recognition to those who risk their lives for our country.
If you’re looking into a trade up, here are the official stores:
- TechnoMarine Megamall
- TechnoMarine Greenbelt
- TechnoMarine TriNoma
- TechnoMarine SM Cebu
- TechnoMarine Robinson’s Magnolia
- TechnoMarine SM North EDSA
- TechnoMarine Shangri-La Plaza
- TechnoMarine Robinson’s Galeria
- My Tempo SM North EDSA
- My Tempo Resorts World
- My Diamond Glorietta
- My Diamond Gateway Mall
- My Diamond Festival Mall
- My Diamond SM Mall of Asia
- My Diamond Robinson’s Ermita
- My Diamond Lucky Chinatown Mall
- My Diamond SM Lanang Premiere
- White Halo SM Aura Premiere
What are you waiting for? Trade-up for a new TechnoMarine watch now!