The Presidential Communications Office recently highlighted the milestones and achievements of President Rodrigo Duterte on his first 50 days in office. President Duterte was sworn in office last June 30.
In relation to this, the government wants to challenge the status quo of the usual 100-day challenge so they are reporting the changes made for the first 50 days.
Also, the government considers everyone as a partner for change.
So, they ask “what change/s do you want to see in #TheNext50Days?”
Here’s a quick run-down of the changes that happened on the President’s first 50 days:
- President Rodrigo Roa Duterte meets with multi-sectoral groups at the Osmeña Room of the Kalayaan Hall in Malacañang after he takes oath as the next President of the Republic of the Philippines.
- President Rodrigo Roa Duterte goes through security checks at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal II as he leaves Manila for Davao City. He takes a premium economy seat onboard Philippine Airlines Flight PR 1825.
- President Rodrigo R. Duterte as well as athletes and coaches who will represent the country in Rio Olympics do the fist gesture as they pose during the Send-off Ceremony for the Philippines’ delegation to the Rio Olympics 2016 at the Rizal Hall of the Malacañan Palace on Monday, July 18, 2016. KING RODRIGUEZ/PPD
- President Rodrigo R. Duterte leads the distribution of goods to families affected by armed conflicts during his first visit in Isabela City, Basilan on Thursday afternoon, July 21, 2016. REY BANIQUET/PPD
- President Rodrigo Roa Duterte signs the executive order on the Freedom of Information on Saturday, July 23, 2016. Witnessing the signing is Special Assistant to the President Christopher Lawrence Go. SIMEON CELI/PPD
So, the government says:
For the #50FirstDays, we have witnessed change happening everyday. Now, we ask you to be a #PartnerForChange by sharing us what would you want to see in #TheNext50Days?
Share with us what you want to see in #TheNext50Days.