Cravings Katipunan hosts weekly organic market offering a fresh selection of healthy food and a mini-bazaar featuring local manufacturers, crafters and artists.
Mommy Sellers Events Management, the same company behind the highly successful “Baby Carnival Bazaar” and “Made for Love: A Valentine’s Arts & Crafts Fair”, co-presents Fresh Picks at Cravings.
Join us on Mar 15 and 16 for a weekend organic market, mini bazaar and live cooking stations. Happening every weekend at Cravings Katipunan, diners and shoppers can enjoy a fresh selection from the organic market and live cooking stations plus a mini-bazaar with sellers offering a unique mix of items.
The bazaar area is open to the non-dining public non- and is free of charge. The mini-bazaar offers handmade and unique items from concessionaires including the following:
- My Fabric Projects is an advocate of art, recycling and social responsibility. All projects are made of earth-friendly fabric; has a handmade touch and a heart-made finish. They believe that every big or small piece of fabric has its purpose and can be transformed into pretty little projects.
- What.If is a craft business advocating handmade, enviro-mindfulness and self-sufficiency. Headed by Melody Chan and Tita Rimando, they offer green products like the Travel Blanky and Go.Go Towel. These inabel products are hand-woven by the women of Bangar, La Union using traditional looms.
- Little Beans Baby Store offers handmade headwear for infants and toddlers as well as locally made onesies with Filipino statements and tie-dye onesies.
- Pitaka Lifestyle sells tarpaulin-made items such as coin purses, pouches, billfolds, etc. with funky Pinoy designs
- The Reading Room offers handmade and upcycled décor, toys and accessories as well as collectible stationery.
- Palamuti is a brand specializing in handmade accessories, with designs inspired by the Philippines’ diverse artwork, patterns and crafts. Their main product line includes fashion accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, wedding hairpieces, scarves, and most recently native bags and embellished evening clutches.
- B.C. Wares offers quality cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, food storage solutions, knives and utensils from major brands like KitchenAid, Rubbermaid, Corelle, Hampton Forge, Wilton and more.
- Nuevaluma offers handmade items like hand-painted canvas tote bags, floral crowns and other accessories that display their flair for the arts and crafts.
For those hungry for fresh food, Cravings Katipunan opens up its organic market where diners can pick fresh ingredients to fill their appetite. Choose from a wide variety of fruits in season, leafy greens, vegetables, organic rice, pure honey, jams and spreads and to-go pasta.
Experience a healthy yet filling feast with Craving’s lunch or dinner buffet priced at PHP550 per head. The price includes fresh picks from the soup and salad bar as well as a live cooking station with an outdoor barbecue, fish and chips and a truffle pasta bar.
The organic weekend market opens at 9:00am and closes at 6:00pm. Cravings Katipunan is located at 287 Cravings Center, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
For more information please visit: http://bazaarphilippines.com/ or visit our Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/JellybeanBazaars and http://www.cravingsgroup.com for information on the Cravings Group.