Summer is fast-approaching and while others desperately crowd resorts and beaches for some cool, call center and business process outsourcing (BPO) buddies had better check out the 7th Call Center Olympics (a.k.a. Coolympics Colympics) happening this April to June 2015. Here are seven signature Colympics scenes that are sure to make every CC and BPO pal extra refreshed this summer:
- Showcase of brawn, beauty, and talent. Often graced by celebrities, the Colympics is regularly participated by personalities of sophisticated physique and exceptional abilities. Particularly for events like the opening parade and the cheerdance competition, one is sure to feast his eyes on talented and physically attractive and able call center and BPO teams.
- Celebration of fitness. With a line-up of 20 sports categories, the Colympics is without a doubt a good avenue for physical engagement. Participating companies may field their employees in such events as basketball, volleyball, badminton, soccer, and billiards—among the many interesting others (see below for details, i.e., to contact the event organizer).
- Promotion of sports and camaraderie. As with other legitimate and well-organized gathering of sports enthusiasts, the Colympics is a certified event of sports and camaraderie not only within companies but also among the participating corporations.
- Plethora of chance for exposure. With a steady cast of sponsors and thousands of attendees, the Colympics is a consistent host to a myriad of groups with different causes and agenda. It is undoubtedly a good venue to channel and promote related advocacies and interests.
- Gathering of the coolest in the industry. To put it all simply, the Colympics is basically an annual assembly of the coolest and biggest in the industry, and this year is the seventh season of all that awesomeness.
The 7th Colympics opens on April 26, 2015, 11:00 a.m. at the Meralco Fitness Center, Ortigas. If you want to be part of a whole new level of cool, contact Popcorn Events Production at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0918 967 7452.