“And don’t worry about your new friends.” He suddenly said, “Those that are still there despite learning the truth are the only ones you need.” – Hanami, V.C. Buckley
Love can be found in places where you least expect it. In Sakura Shintani’s case, she never could have imagined that she would ever find a romantic interest in anyone, seeing as she is the heir of one of the most powerful Yakuza clans: the Shintani Yakuza, better known as the Dragon Clan.
However, she is soon required to attend the prestigious Oniyuri Academy in Tokyo, which is filled with the most affluent families in the world, a place where she feels like she won’t belong. Here, she runs into Kenjin Kiyohara, one of the richest and most popular people in the academy.
buy propecia online https://www.pharmalucence.com/wp-content/languages/new/generic/propecia.html no prescription
Of course, this doesn’t interest her one bit. However, it seems like fate has another thing in store.
Follow her story in a suspense-filled action drama in V.C. Buckley’s debut novel in a trilogy, entitled Hanami, which is now available in e-book format and soon in paperback in bookstores near you. See more about Hanami in this fantastic book trailer:
What made you decide to sit down and actually start something?
– I got tired of reading the same thing. I was thirsting for a book with female leads that could take care of themselves. That didn’t bat an eyelash no matter how gorgeous or wealthy the hero was. I wanted it to be more than that.Where do the your ideas come from?
buy azithromycin online https://www.pharmalucence.com/wp-content/languages/new/generic/azithromycin.html no prescription
– Inspiration is everywhere. Do not underestimate daydreaming.
buy prednisone online https://www.pharmalucence.com/wp-content/languages/new/generic/prednisone.html no prescription
What is the hardest thing about writing?
– To start is hard, and to end is hard. I find myself doing many rituals before I start because I don’t want to be interrupted when I start. And sometime I write myself to the point where my fingers get numb but the ideas and the words are flowing. I don’t want to stop.What was the hardest thing about writing your latest book?
– Dealing with distraction. Being a mother, wife and athlete, my time is divided into many things that require my attention, so i had to develop the discipline to stay focused and committed to finishing what I start, and to know my priorities. It can get hard when friends want to meet up because they havent seen me in months but I rarely notice the time that has passed.What is your favorite motivational phrase?
– Keep writing till The End.
What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
– Don’t give up. The journey may be hard and solitary, but if this is what you love, fight for it.