Lio Beach FestivalHit play for the complete list of acts, attractions and artists that you can expect at #LioBeachFest!
Music by Mark Redito
Posted by Lio Beach Festival on Monday, May 29, 2017
Lio Beach Festival is a celebration of music and arts for the environment. Located in one of the best islands in the world, El Nido, the festival endeavors to be a flagship event in Palawan. The event will be held on June 9 to 11, 2017 over the Independence Day long weekend.
On its first year, this exclusive event with limited passes aims to give guests a unique experience and a chance to explore the wonders of El Nido over the long holiday weekend. Activities and program over the 3 days are curated to provide festival-goers access to tours of the island and the mainland, as well as chance to participate in eco-activities and community programs. The three performance stages and installation artworks are set against the backdrop of Lio Beach and picturesque views of Cadlao Island and Bacuit Bay.
Ticket sales will go to programs for the environmental and marine conservation of El Nido.
More than 50 artists and performers, both local and international, grace Lio Beach Festival with Jazz, Soul, World and Dance music playing in 3 different stages.
On the Live Stage: Cory Henry & The Funk Apostles, FKJ, Swooping Duck (Hiatus Kaiyote), Laneous, Mark Redito, Apartel, Jeck Pilpil & Peacepipe, June Marieezy, CRWN, Moophs, Skarm, Curtismith, Thrones, Kawangis ng Tribu, Hernandez Bros, Heloise La Harpe.
DJs for the Sunset Cruise and Silent Disco plus Percussionists complete the line-up for the 3-day event.
The events ground also serves as the venue for the visual arts and the Filipino creative talents to pay tribute to Mother Nature with awe-inspiring installations that blends with the environment.
Lio Beach Festival artists include Olivia d’Aboville, Agnes Arellano & Billy Bonnevie, Hohana, Nicollo Jose, Tony Gonzales, Tess Pasola, Mario Lubrico, Nono Finez and many more.
Environment and Community
For over three decades, Ten Knots has strived to maintain a delicate balance between achieving tourism development goals, conserving El Nido’s fragile environment, and meeting the needs of the local community.
In line with the company’s thrust, Lio Beach Festival proceeds shall go to programs for marine conservation and environmental protection of El Nido. At the same time, the event is a venue for guests to interact with the local community and participate in activities for the environment such as Coastal Clean-Ups and Tree-Planting.
Festival passes may be purchased online on the FB page (https://www.facebook.com/liobeachfest/) by clicking the Book Now button. To make the festival holiday convenient, we have packages with https://www.casakalaw.com + Flights + Passes.
- Avail of the special rates for hotel accommodations over the long weekend.
- AirSwift offers a special rate for festival-goers at P9,200 round-trip, 30% from the original ticket price.
- Free sign-up to community and environmental activities
- Discounts, freebies and promos from our Lio dining and retail establishments, and partner merchants
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or fill up Reservation Form (https://bit.ly/2oXvg6H)
Follow the events page on Facebook for more announcements.
Cory Henry and The Funk Apostles, FKJ, Swooping Duck (Hiatus Kaiyote)
Laneous, Mark Redito, JeckPilpil&Peacepipe, (((0)), Apartel, Crwn, Moophs, Skarm, Curtismith, Kidthrones, Kawangis ng Tribu, Hernandez Bros., HeloiseLaHarpe
DJs and Silent Disco Stage
DJ Shortkut, Kristian Hernandez, David De Barce, Br3akingsilence, Manolet Dario, Tong, Ouissam, Erwin Edralin, Rifain, PavParrotte, Jason Soong, Jake Dawson, Miro Grgić
Russian on Percussion, Jack Bates, Mr. Marcus
Passes and promos are available. Book Now. (https://bit.ly/2pir1nN)
For packages (Flights + Hotel + Passes), Reserve Now. (https://bit.ly/2oXvg6H)
#LioBeachFest #LioFest #LoveLio
- Email : email@example.com
- Passes : https://bit.ly/2pir1nN
- Booking : https://bit.ly/2oXvg6H
- FB : @liobeachfest
- Instagram : @liobeachfest
- Co-Presented by AirSWIFT (air-swift.com)
- Official Venue Sponsor: Lio Tourism Estate
- Airline Partner: Air Asia
- Hotel Partners: Casa Kalaw, El Nido Resorts, Seda Hotels, Fairmont Makati
- Official TV Partner: Solar Entertainment Corporation’s ETC, 2nd Avenue, Jack TV, and Solar Sports
- Official Pay-TV Provider: Cignal TV
- Minor Sponsors: Zalora, Coleman, Poler, Vans, Human Nature, Bayani Brew, Manila Water
- Participating Brands: Novellino Wines, Palaweno Brewery
- Media Partners: Grid Magazine, Adobo Magazine, Jam 88.3, Our Awesome Planet,
When in Manila.com, Bandwagon, ABS-CBN Lifestyle