Now here’s more reason to dine at Eastwood City!
Eastwood City invites all foodies to an artistic gastronomic celebration and witness food artistry at its finest at the launch of its Food Artistry campaign at the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel.
Seeking to inspire more aspiring chefs and foodies to follow their passion for the culinary, Eastwood City has assembled its most decorated chefs along with up and coming culinarians to create all-new dishes guaranteed to please the senses and satisfy the palates.
“Eastwood City has always been known for its dynamic dining scene and its chef-driven restaurants. With this campaign, we are inviting diners to experience food artistry at its finest and try new dishes that really capture the essence of a chef, which is to create masterful and extraordinary dishes that can please both the eye and the palate,” said Megaworld First Vice President and Commercial Division Head Kevin L. Tan.
Dubbed Eastwood Food Artistry Exclusives, these masterful creations handcrafted and intricately prepared by Eastwood City’s topnotch chefs will be available exclusively at participating Eastwood City establishments starting August. Guests at the exclusive launch were among the first to try them as they were served degustation style:
1. Risotto Balls by Chef James Torres of Potts Point Café – This three-piece fried mushroom risotto balls set against a creamy and flavorful tomato puree and pesto puree was perfect for setting the mood for a mouthwatering feast.
2. Volcano Roll by Chef Hideaki Tohyama and Chef Ben Gon of Sandaime – Japanese food –lovers will surely be captivated upon looking at this delectable and explosive heap of deep-fried spam maki topped with cream cheese, capsicum topped ebiko, spring onions, tencuts and special sauce.
3.Trio of Pinoy Antipasti by Chef Pat Obia of Eastwood Richmonde Hotel – It’s three of the most-loved Filipino dishes in one glamorous dish – fried adobong calamares in negra aioli dip, Bacolod-style chicken sisig inasal and Filipino chorizo Bruschetta, a toasted mini pandesal with ground Vigan longganisa.
4. Mushroom and Kale Paella by Chef Robby Goco of Green Pastures – Health-conscious diners are in for a treat with this new recipe from Chef Robby Goco. Putting a healthy spin on the beloved Paella, this dish is dominated by its huge serving of Ifugao heirloom Tinawon red rice topped with intricately arranged fried oyster mushroom, quail egg, saffron aioli and paprika oil.
5. Brisket Sisig Taco by Chef Chiloy Santos of Kettle – This fusion dish explodes with delectable flavors, which it gets from its colorful combination of sautéed beef brisket chunks, pickled slaw, cilantro and pepper coulis.
6.Tequila Rose Gelato by Chef Avi Shani of Bar Dolci – The newest gelato concoction of Chef Avi Shani tastes as good as it looks. The lovely, pink-colored gelato is made even more decadent by the passion fruit Macaron sitting atop and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
7. Sugar-free Queso de Bola, Lemon Cheesecake, and Triple Chocolate Cheesecake by Chef Gregory Guy by Cheesecakes by Guy – Arguably the finest and most delicious cheesecakes in town, desserts-lovers will find it hard to resist these sweet, soft and creamy little wonders especially when paired with an equally delightful cup of the restaurant’s signature Tsokolate de Batirol.
In line with its goal of inspiring aspiring chefs and foodies to follow passion for good food, Eastwood City is giving them the chance to showcase their own food artistry in its #Eastwood30Days Foodstagram Promo. From August 1-30, 2015, Instagram users can post their most creative photos based on the particular day’s challenge with the hashtag #Eastwood30Days and #EastwoodFoodArtistry. Contestants must follow and tag Eastwood Mall’s Instagram account @eastwoodmall_ for a chance to win exciting prizes.
For more information on Food Artistry at Eastwood City, call the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Concierge at 709-9888, 709-0888 or 0917-8380111.