The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) announced on their Facebook page the closure of different roads and bridges this weekend. They will be resuming road repairs in Quezon City.
DPWH resumes road repair works in QC #DPWH #Konkreto2022 https://dpwh.gov.ph/dpwh/news/18603
The road reblocking and repairs start on Friday, February 21, 2020, at 11 p.m. It will continue until 5 a.m. on Monday, February 24, 2020, when roads will be reopened. Closures will take place on the following roads:
- Southbound: Guzent Inc. to Roosevelt Avenue, 3rd lane from sidewalk
- Southbound: Approach B of P. Tuazon flyover to approach of A. Boni Serrano flyover, 3rd lane from MRT line
- Northbound: After Aurora Boulevard to New York Street, 3rd lane from the sidewalk
A. Bonifacio Ave.
- Southbound: 11th Avenue to Sgt. Rivera Street, 3rd lane from the sidewalk
General Luis Street
- Eastbound: Samote Street to SB Diversion Road
- Eastbound: From Kalayaan Avenue to Maharlika Street, 4th lane from outer sidewalk
Motorists are advised to expect heavy traffic and plan for alternate routes.
What do you think about this?