The Department of Health (DOH) confirmed this March 10 an additional 13 coronavirus cases in the Philippines. This brings the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the country up to 33 as of writing.
The Health Department, later on, revealed where the 13 new coronavirus cases are admitted. CNN Philippines gave the following list of hospitals:
- Dr. Jose M. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital and Sanitarium in Caloocan
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center in San Juan
- San Lazaro Hospital in Manila
- St. Luke’s Medical Center Quezon City
- New Clark City quarantine facility (2 patients)
- The Medical City (7 cases)
They also shared the following details of the patients:
- 58-year-old Filipino female
- 51-year-old Filipino female
- 30-year-old Filipino female
- 52-year-old Filipino male
- 31-year-old Filipino male
- 34-year-old Filipino male
- 42-year-old Filipino female
- 69-year-old Filipino male
- 82-year-old Filipino female
- 69-year-old Filipino female
- 28-year-old Filipino female
- 64-year-old Filipino male
- 60-year-old Filipino male
What do you think about this?
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad![fb_instant_article_ad_01]?