We’ve all seen and heard funny stories about dentures falling off. It may seem funny but this is one of the most embarrassing things to happen to those wearing dentures, young and old. Dentures should be comfortable, snuggly fitted, and should not cause pain when worn. If the wearer suffers from any of these, it means that it’s time to go back to the dentist for a check-up.
DO NOT use an ill-fitting denture. This may cause common problems other than discomfort and pain such as:
- Gum and mouth irritation and infection
- Problems eating, leading to poor nutrition or malnutrition
- Problems speaking, leading to low self-esteem
- A dull pain in or around the ears
- A clicking or snapping noise when chewing
Dentures play an important part in your life – improving self-esteem, and in promoting good health. If dentures continue to cause pain and discomfort, you will not be able to eat properly. This is why it is vital that you find a trusted dental clinic to give you that natural looking and best-fitting denture.
Dental World Manila offers different types of dentures that cater to each patient’s needs. Being one of the most advanced and modern clinics here in Manila, they also offer the Ivocap dentures that provide the best fit. Ivocap dentures are unlike old dentures that may shrink during the process causing an inaccurate fit. The shrinkage makes the old denture rub against gums that may lead to soreness and swelling. Ivocap dentures fit snuggly and don’t slide when you talk or eat.
Goodbye pain and infections with the new state-of-the-art injection technology used in SR Ivocap® system in denture processing. “The accuracy of this processing results in a denture that will provide you with the best fit possible. You can eat, talk and smile with confidence with your SR Ivocap® denture.” With this revolutionary system, patients can avoid loose dentures and odor-causing bacteria.
Advantages of using Ivocap Dentures:
- Comfort: reduced irritation to the gums
- Strength: extremely dense material reduces the chance of breakage
- Cleanliness: non-porous surface greatly lessens odor causing plaque and bacteria
- Superior Fit: non-irritating and comfortable to wear (no denture adhesive needed)
- Health: eat virtually any food
- Aesthetics: natural looking shade so you can smile, speak and laugh with confidence
- Bio-compatible: will not distort taste, stain, collect odors or bad bacteria
- Impressions: the dentist makes a model of your mouth using a mold.
- Bite Registration and Trial: you will bite into the wax model while the dentist marks the center (horizontally and vertically) so that your new teeth are placed correctly in the denture. This makes certain your jaw functions as it always has with your new teeth. The dentist will also check that the size, shape, and position of the teeth look natural to you. The dentist will also test the color of the teeth to be used on your denture by matching the shade closest to your natural teeth color.
Final Insert: the complete or partial denture is placed in your mouth. Adjustments will be made on the same day should there be any. You can now come home with your new set of teeth.
BEFORE (left): Loose-fitting denture with an overbite that is prone to falling off the mouth.
AFTER (right): Superior Fit with a smooth finish and perfect teeth shade that makes it look natural.
Dental World Manila assures you with premium quality dentures that instill confidence and recreate the happiness in your smile with a more natural appearance, increased durability and comfort fit function for eating, sleeping and laughing.
DENTAL WORLD MANILA
Twitter and Instagram: @DentalWorldManila