Celebrate a Magical Holiday at Huma Island Resort & Spa
When In Manila, spend a magical holiday in a paradise called Huma Island.
Avail of their 4-nights Magical Holiday for PhP 208,395 net (US$ 4,631 net) per Villa, rate is good for 2 Adults.
- 4-Nights Room Accommodations in a Water Villa
- Buffet Breakfast in Waves All-Day Dining Restaurant, drinks excluded
- 3-course Lunch in Waves All-Day Dining Restaurant, drinks excluded
- 3-course dine-around Dinner option in selected dining outlets, drinks excluded
- Shared Return Land and Boat transfers from Busuanga Airport – Resort – Busuanga Airport (with combined approximate travel time of 1.5 hours)
Standard Inclusions and Amenities:
- Welcome HUMA cocktail shall be served upon arrival at Resort
- Complimentary bottled drinking water are maintained daily in the Villa
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities are available in the Villa
- 1 hour use of snorkeling equipment on a daily basis (subject to availability)
- 1 x 30-minutes use of kayak (subject to availability)
- Use of our Facilities : WiFi, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Kids Club and Library
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 3-night stay is required to avail of this Special Rate Offer.
- Rates are quoted in Philippine Pesos (PhP) based Double occupancy inclusive of 12% Government Taxes and 10% Service Charge. The local currency in Philippine Peso will be charged accordingly. Prevailing exchange rate US$ 1 = PhP 45 will be applied for US$ quoted rates.
- In the event of changes in tax rates and/or charges or additional taxes imposed by authorities that are normally paid by guests, The Resort reserves the right to collect the additional tax and/or charges without prior notice to the guests.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and/ or government-mandated discounts
- Resorts’ re-booking and Cancellation Policy applies.
- Travel Dates are valid from December 21, 2014 – January 5, 2015
- We require pre full payment on or before November 15, 2014
- Flights from Manila – Busuanga Airport and Busuanga Airport – Manila are not included in the above-mentioned. You may book this directly with PAL, Cebu Pacific and Skyjet Airlines.
- Incidentals such as beverages, island excursions, island hopping, SPA Treatments and gift shop items shall be charged to the guests’ personal account to be settled upon checkout.