ARIVA Holds 11th Philippine HR Congress themed “Total Quality Driven HR”
Lead event organizer ARIVA Academy Philipphines, Inc. will be holding the much awaited annual HR and Training Congress themed “Total Quality Driven HR” on August 16 to 17 (8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) at SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Philippines.
This learning event will be a gathering of Human Resource and Training professionals and aims to strengthen their sense of personal leadership and success stewardship, help them acquire strategic ways to handle job roles and responsibilities, and equip them to perform at their best inside and out!
Participating delegates of the 11th Philippine HR Congress will benefit from the learning opportunities which will help them confidently manage day-to-day challenges in a multi-cultural and dynamically changing business environment. It will also aid them in creating winning action plans that can be readily implemented in the workplace.
Aside from receiving learning kits, certificates, sumptuous meals, perks, prizes, and surprises, this two-day learning event will provide the delegates an opportunity to enjoy fun networking and bonding moments with other professionals in the same field.
WHY MUST YOU ATTEND?
- Gain insights on important developments, key trends and major forces in the HR landscape that interplay and impact business dynamics;
- Benefit from the expertise and experience of HR and Industry Leaders who comprise the panel of distinguished speakers;
- Learn to effectively brand your organization to attract and retain the best talents;
- Be exposed to good practices in developing your people to optimize their potential; and subsequently, their contribution to your organization;
- Get expert ‘Tips and Dips’ in engaging multi-generational workforce in order to build them into an emotionally-committed team; and
- Capture opportunities to broaden your HR and business network within and across industries, with policymakers, senior executives, business owners, and the academia.
Don’t miss this PREMIERE HR Event in ASIA, happening here in the Philippines, that highlights seasoned HR, Training and Organizational Development Experts from across the region who are all willing to share their knowledge and expertise to all the delegates.