Araneta Center Food Trip
When in Manila, you’ll agree with me when I say we all love eating as a past time. Its the only activity that everyone takes a delight especially when its delicious – and for free. With this I have a very interesting find that everyone would surely be delighted with. To all food lovers out there who wants to go on an eating spree for free, I’ve learned about this fascinating promo from the Araneta Center which they call the Araneta Center Food Trip passport.
What is the Araneta Center Food Trip passport? It’s a special ticket that entitles its holder to several free meals at a designated sponsoring restaurant at the Araneta Center (Gateway Mall, Coliseum Circle, Farmers Plaza, Farmers Market, Ali Mall, and Shopwise). A lucky foodie will get to be the sole owner of the Araneta Center Food Trip Passport sponsored this time by by SumoSam, Gateway Mall.
This is your ticket to great free food at the Araneta Center
The Food Trip Passport entitles the holder to P1000 worth of food at an establishment for every visit, valid for a total of 10 visits (equivalent to P10,000 worth of food) within a three-month validity period. The holder should consume the P1000 for every visit. Any unused amount left will not be valid for the remaining visits. The Food Trip Passport can only be used once a day and is non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
Treat your entire family for ten great lunches at the Araneta Center
You can win the Araneta Center Food Trip Passport in 3 easy steps:
- Like the Araneta Center Food Trip page.
- On the Araneta Center Food Trip page, post your answer to this question: What is your favorite food trip spot at the Araneta Center and why?
- Post a photo of you dining at your favorite Araneta Center restaurant along with the answer and use the #aranetacenterfoodtrip hashtag.
(*Araneta Center refers to Gateway Mall, Smart Araneta Coliseum Circle, Farmers Plaza, Farmers Market, Ali Mall, and Shopwise.)
Promo Period: January 3 -25, 2013
Food Trip Passport – A fabulous promo from the Araneta Center
- Entries beyond 6PM on January 25, 2013 will not be valid.
- Announcement of winners will be made on January 26, 2013.
- The best photo entry and answer to the promo question wins one (1) food trip passport from The Araneta Center.
- The winner is entitled to several free meals at SumoSam Restaurant worth P1,000 per visit. The food trip passport is valid for 10 visits only. Total of P10,000 worth of food.
- The winner must claim their prize from January 28, 2013 to February 1, 2013 only.
- The food trip passport is valid for three months upon its issuance on February 1, 2013.
- You can only avail of the prize treat at SumoSam Restaurant in Gateway Mall branch within the food trip passport’s validity.
- The food trip passport cannot be combined with any other ongoing promo of SumoSam Restaurant.
- Prize is not convertible to cash.
- Please bring a print out of the congratulatory email from The Araneta Center and a photo ID when claiming your prize.
- Representatives must bring an authorization letter and a photocopy of the winner’s ID when claiming the prize.
Here is the link to heir new Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/
Araneta Center Food Trip Passport : Enjoy an Eating Spree for Free