There are many ways for you to participate in the country’s largest Social Media event, now on its 4th year:
- ATTEND THE EVENT. Sign up at bit.ly/ChangePH now and get your FREE ticket. Block off the entire June 27. We have a community expo from 10am to 8pm, where you can meet and interact with various online communities, nonprofits, advocacies and social media savvy brands. In the afternoon, we have lined up lightning talks on a myriad of topics that will show you how social media and tech has changed how we live.
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS. SPREAD THE WORD. Post information about #ChangePH and repost info that is being circulated by @TweetupMNL and its partner communities like @igersmanila, PinoyExchange, iVolunteer, @SnapChatPH, etc.
○ Follow, like, share and repost TweetupMNL on Facebook and Twitter 🙂
○ Follow the hashtag #ChangePH and share event information to your networks.
- BRING YOUR COMMUNITY. This year, we are providing a bigger space for communities to fill. The Community Expo will have community booths, activities and breakout sessions. Join the communities at this expo by sending an email to Petim Maminta, email@example.com. Your community, whether it is for an advocacy, nonprofit, users group or common interest group, can have a platform for exposure and interaction at #ChangePH. Be among the likes of online communities: Igersmanila, SoundCloud PH, Tumblr PH, SnapChat PH and PinoyExchange and advocacies like iVolunteer and Hero of D Day.
- SHOWCASE YOUR STARTUP/BUSINESS. Social Media Day is a great venue to let people know about your startup. Sign up for a booth by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, prominently display your wares, demo your services and let the world know about your startup! Students, young professionals, tech enthusiasts and digital natives will be eager learn about how your startup is a gamechanger. Selling is allowed!
- SELL YOUR AMAZING FOOD AND DRINKS. We need your delicious food and refreshing drinks to sustain the hordes of hungry guests we expect to have on June 27. Sign up for a booth by emailing email@example.com. You will be rewarded for your service to mankind — and, yes, selling is allowed!
- VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME AND SKILLS. Sign up to be a #ChangePH volunteer at https://gg.gg/ChangePHVolunteer. Social Media Day in the Philippines has always been a 100% volunteer-led initiative. We need amazing people like you to make it all happen!
- VISIT MUSEO PAMBATA. The #ChangePH festivities will be at the Museo Pambata open grounds. However, we do encourage you to visit this award-winning interactive museum! Tickets will be discounted on this day. Simply present your #ChangePH Ticketbase tickets to avail of a 50 peso discount!