It is an age old tale and the stuff that legends are made of: a crazy alcohol fuelled Saturday night. But then, there’s always the next day and of course, every drinker’s worst nightmare, the hangover.
Here are the 7 stages of waking up with a hangover:
1. Wake up shocked & wondering what happened
2. Then it hits you: that sharp pain, dizziness– AND MORNING REALIZATIONS OF WHAT TRANSPIRED.
3. Try to sleep the pain and shame away but you just lay there and feel like you’re dying
4. So you try to piece together what happened instead– via sent messages and drunken photos/snapchats
(Disclaimer: These may or may not be actual drunk messages from what may or may not be last Saturday’s drunk shenanigans)
5. Now you’re just hungry but you can’t get out of bed because BRB HEAD IS KILLING ME
6. Your head hurts, you’re hungry, and you just remembered half of what craziness transpired the night before. You wonder how your life choices led to this moment in your life. You conclude that you’re never drinking again.
7. But we all know that’s a lie.
See you all next weekend! Cheers![fb_instant_article_ad_01]?