With countless deadlines, meetings, events, and other tasks one has to tackle these days, regular unwinding is now a necessity for those looking to recharge. But let’s face it, planning a long vacation can be just as tedious, and sometimes you feel even more tired when you get back home!
Thank goodness for the proliferation of quality hotels right within the city, which makes it easy to book a staycation anytime you need it. On May 30 to 31, the Hotel Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMA) will make it even easier to do so, as the group will be holding its first Great Room Sale at the Glorietta 3 Activity Center in Makati City.
Expect discounts of up to 60 to 70 percent, plus a room category upgrade when you book at these hotels and resorts: Ascott Residence, Astoria Hotels and Resorts, Azalea Hotels and Residences, Bayleaf Hotels, BE Resorts, Best Western Hotel (La Corona Manila and Oxford Suites), Bluewater Resorts, Citadines Apart’Hotel, Conrad Hotels, Dusit Thani Manila, Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila, Hotel 101, Island Cove, Las Casas Filipinas, Manila Marriott Hotel, Manila Ocean Park, Pearl Farm Beach Resort, Phinma Microtel Hotels Inc., Roxaco-Vanguard Hotel, SEDA Hotels, Siglo Suites, Sheridan Beach Resort, Somerset Serviced Residence, and Resorts World Manila. Other participating merchants include Slimmers World and Heaven by Deborah Mitchell.
And that’s just one reason you should finally take that staycation! If you need more convincing, just think of these seven other benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Me time. You’ll get to do whatever you want without anyone bothering you, at least for a day or two.
- No chores. Since you’ll be staying in a hotel/resort with a cleaning service, you won’t have to worry about leaving too much of a mess.
- Room service. Have breakfast, lunch, and dinner in bed, or if your hotel offers the service, have a massage right in the comfort of your room.
- Netflix galore. Binge, binge, binge on your favorite series since most hotels and resorts have speedy internet connections.
- A chance to unplug. You can also opt to use the time to step away from your phone and just enjoy some quiet with a book and a hot cup of cocoa.
- More snooze time. With no commitments on your mind, it’ll be fun to sleep in and enjoy the warmth of those fluffy sheets. A revitalizing sleep will also bring out the best version of you.
- Finally, a new perspective. Sometimes it’s nice to be a tourist in your own city. Who knows, you may even discover something new!
Plan that well-deserved time off and enjoy the best staycation deals at the first Great Room Sale on May 30 and 31. It’s time to #sleepwell, #eatwell and #feelwell, so you can recharge and be the best version of yourself! For details and inquiries, follow HSMA on Facebook @HSMA(Hotel Sales and Marketing Association International).