6 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss Lenny Kravitz LIVE in Manila
Lenny Kravitz, one of the most distinctive and successful recording artists of the past quarter century, is about to set foot in Manila for an amazing concert. MIDAS Promotions, the company responsible for sold-out concerts in the Philippines and the rest of Asia, is proud to present Lenny Kravitz LIVE in Manila this 24 March 2015 at the Globe Circuit Events Ground in Makati.
Just what are the reasons why one shouldn’t miss this awe-inspiring musical extravaganza? We’ll make things easy for you and list them one by one.
- Four Grammys. Kravitz won the Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance four years in a row from 1999 to 2002. With this, he broke the record for most wins in that category and set the record for most consecutive wins in one category by a male performer.
- Hit songs “Again”, “It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over”, “Are You Gonna Go My Way”, “Fly Away and “American Woman”. These tracks are anthems that one cannot forget.
- Kravitz’s talents as a writer, producer and multi-instrumentalist have resonated through nine studio albums into a timeless catalog. He plays guitar, bass, keyboards, drums and percussion on songs in his albums. The concert is the perfect event to showcase all this talent.
- He is regarded as one of the preeminent rock musicians of our time, and has successfully transcended genre, style, race and class into a 20-year musical career, one which revels in the rich influences of ’60s and ’70s soul, rock and funk. A definite party to the ears when you hear him live.
- His appeal is widely recognized by his peers. His collaborative efforts are as varied as his own influences, having worked with Slash, Aerosmith, Jay-Z, N.E.R.D., Mick Jagger, P. Diddy and Alicia Keys. He also produced the song “Justify My Love” for Madonna, which he co-wrote with Ingrid Chavez.
- He’s not just a musician. He’s also an actor. Having sold over 38 million albums worldwide, Lenny Kravitz’s musical success has afforded him many opportunities to fulfill his creative vision beyond the recording industry. The artist appeared in a supporting role in the critically-acclaimed film Precious, and the box office smash film The Hunger Games, as Cinna. He reprised this role in the second film which was released in Fall 2013. Lenny was also seen in Lee Daniels’ The Butler (The Weinstein Company) alongside Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey.
In 2014, Lenny Kravitz debuted his 10th studio album, Strut. Kravitz is currently on an extensive world tour, and has chosen Manila as one of its stops. He will be performing songs from Strut as well as from a distinguished career that has made him one of the most admired recording artists of today.
It’s going to be a great loss to miss seeing this living legend perform. Buy your tickets now!
Tickets are on sale at www.ticketworld.com.ph or at any Ticket World Outlets. For inquiries, call 891-9999. Ticket prices are as follows:
Platinum (seated) – 13,000 | Diamond (seated) – 11,000 |Gold (seated) – 9,000 | Silver (standing) – 3,500 | Bronze (standing) 2,000
For further information, please contact Grace Foronda (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mel Tyler (email@example.com), or log on to the following social media pages:
LENNY KRAVITZ STRUT TOUR Live in Manila is presented by Midas Promotions in cooperation with FOX and Star World. Special thanks to ABS CBN, MYX, Mellow 94.7, RX 93.1, Retro 105.9, Home Radio 97.9 Natural, 99.5 Play FM, 103.5 Klite, Business World, Metro Magazine, Metro Society Magazine, Star Studio Magazine, Philstar.com, Inquirer.net, Pep.PH, ClickTheCity.Com, WhenInManila.com, Yahoo.com, LegatoMag.com, Rappler, LionHearTV, MNL Online, Manila Concert Scene, SoundCheck Manila, Philippine Concerts, Astroplus Astrovision, Odyssey Music and MCA Music Inc.