Got the new year blues? Well don’t carry over last year’s humdrum attitude or allow that post vacation blues to affect the rest of the year. We learned that a good way of battling this feeling is to always feel like a brand new you regardless of what month or day it is!
This month, we will visit the TRENDSETTER’S BAZAAR on January 27-29 at the World Trade Center to shop for a new look to set the tone for the year.
We also talked to some of our trendsetters and here are the 5 tips they say kept them staying positive and geared for success all throughout the year.
5. Remind yourself to be the change you want to be. If you want to feel successful, then dress like success. If you want to be unique at the workplace, then portray your own distinct style. There is a saying, “dress for the job you want, not the job you have,” whatever job that might be.
4. Dress to impress yourself and not others. Besides, it’s you who has to wear these clothes and not them anyway! Confidence is the most important element in a girl’s outfit. So if you’re not confident wearing heals, don’t force yourself to make that awkward and painful walk in them. Try wearing pointed flats instead.
3. Make it your own. Even if you wear a uniform to work, you can always accessorize or carry a bag into work that portrays your own personal style. Make it clear to the boss that you’re no robot!
2. Reward your successes. You’ll be amazed how a simple little accessory or blouse can do wonders to your attitude. These little rewards are like a secret between the old you and the successful you that you don’t have to share with anyone else.
1. Don’t be afraid to try different styles from time to time. We noticed that manila’s top bloggers are always changing their look and not because they’re materialistic, but because they dare to challenge themselves. And what kind of victory must that feel like, to know you were able to pull off an outfit you never thought you could!!
Remember, you don’t have to spend a lot to change up your look. Try experimenting with a few pieces at first. There are places like the Trendsetters Bazaar where you can find seasonal items or trending styles that don’t make it to the malls. Since most of the vendors are local entrepreneurs with limited pieces, you can definitely put together a unique look.
You can visit the next Trendsetter’s Bazaar which will be on SALE on January 27-29 at the World Trade Center.Doors open from 11am-9pm.
Visit @TrendsetterTeam on FB and IG for more details and for their online promos and giveaways.
For bookings and inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org