Stuck in a job you’re unhappy with? Or maybe you’ve always fancied yourself as an entrepreneur but you never had the guts to push through with it? Here are five signs that might mean you need to start your own business.
5. You’ve always considered yourself as entrepreneurial.
4. You have always seen yourself as a leader, not a follower.
3. You’ve done the 9-to-5 schtick and you feel that it’s not for you.
2. There’s an idea that has always been brewing at the back of your mind.
1. When you think about where you are 5 years from now, you don’t see yourself working up the corporate ladder.
Thoughts on this? Do you know anyone who can relate? Tag them!