ATTENTION ALL FELLOW SHUTTERBUGS!!!
The Camerahaus Photo Festival is happening at BGC High Street this weekend (May 28 & 29) and I swear, you gotta be there! This 2 day event will be loaded with activities and attended by the finest in the photography industry, so never miss this chance to learn from the masters.
Here are some of the FREE workshops that I personally recommend you join:
5. Join Practical Videography School’s EJ Mijares and Dennis Abad as they share the basics of videography during the Coffee Talks sessions on May 29, 2016 4:00-5:30PM at the Coffee Talk Hub area.
4. Famed for his picturesque capture of the Philippine landscape, join Tamron Image Master for Travel and landscape Noli Gabilo for a Coffee Talk on May 28, 2016 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm at the Coffee Talk Hub.
3. Hailing from Cotabato, join wedding photographer Grian Sua as he showcases Tamron’s SP lenses and newly released prime lens lineup as well as the power of the Phottix Indra lighting system in a guided pre-nuptial photo shoot on May 28, 2016 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm at the Lifestyle Area.
2. Join acclaimed photographer and Tamron Image Master Ricky Ladia at the Main Stage on May 28, 2016 from 8:00pm to 9:00pm as he talks about Tamron’s SP lineup and the newest Prime lenses.
1. Join internationally-acclaimed landscape photographer and Benro Ambassador Edwin Martinez at the Main Stage of the Camerahaus Photo Festival for his talk on The Beauty of Coastal Photography on May 29, 2016 from 12:00nn to 1:30pm.
Aside from joining FREE workshops, Tamron Philippines will also be holding a “FOCUS CHALLENGE” On the Spot Contest on May 28 at the Tamron booth. Registration starts at 11am!
If you’re a Tamron user, then get ready for Tamron’s biggest OTS photo contest yet!
Simply go to the Tamron booth and show them your best photo during the Camerahaus Photo Festival on May 28, 2016 and win special prizes! Tamron users are also encouraged to wear their Tamron shirts during the event!
1. This contest is exclusively for Tamron lens owners only. Use a Tamron lens to be eligible to participate.
2. Register and come to the Camerahaus Photo Festival of May 28, 2016 and join the on-the-spot photo contest.
3. Contest registration starts at 11:00am at the Tamron booth.
4. Briefing for contest theme shall be at the Tamron booth at 1:00pm.
5. Contest theme shall be announced on the event day. Submission of entries is from 5pm to 7pm at the Tamron booth on May 28, 2016 only. Participants will be competing for the Top 2 spots.
6. Strictly ONE ENTRY PER PERSON only.
7. Announcement and awarding of winners shall be on May 29, 2016 at the Tamron booth at 3:00pm.
Last, but certainly not least, here’s a treat for all you Lowepro users….
Come over to the Camerahaus Photo Festival with your Lowepro bag, get spotted by our staff and get a Lowepro bag tag for FREE!!!
See you all this weekend!!
For more info, visit Tamron Philippines on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tamronphl