This January 26-29, 2018, Fisher Mall is celebrating its 4th anniversary with a Grand Anniversary Sale.
Earlier, I was blessed to have the luxury of time to tour the whole mall to check out the newly opened attractions and various items on sale. With this, allow me to share with you the events and experiences that you never should miss especially this weekend!
10. Check out chic fashion and lifestyle pieces, plus homeware and appliances at up to 80% off at Fisher Department Store from January 26-31, 2018!
9. Stock up on local and imported food, including the freshest and most affordable seafood in town, plus home supplies, at great discounts, at Fisher Supermarket! Don’t forget to try out the “Paluto” section for a delectable homestyle meal for the whole family!
8. Discover all sorts of cool bargains from tenants participating in the Anniversary Sale, including: TLC Flower Shop, Fila, World Balance, Bizaare, RRJ, Otto Shoes, Thrift Market, Primadonna, Lock & Lock, Plains and Prints, Mumuso, Beyond the Seams, Adidas, Olympic Village, Lady Grace, E-Bazaar, and Michaela. Be sure to watch out for special promos from Cotton:On, Payless, Res Toe Run, and Western Appliances, and other stores and restaurants too!
7. Go on a culinary voyage at The Galley, Fisher Mall’s new and improved Food Hall located at the 3rd floor! Choose from an array of delightful dishes and drinks from Baliwag Lechon Manok, Binalot, Davao Tuna Grill, Elar’s Lechon, Iron Sizzlers Fil-Am-Kor, Kuche, Pepper Lunch, Sbarro, Casa Empanada, Echague Bakery, Muhlach Ensaymada, Turks, Aiko Sushi, Buko ni Fruitas, Eng Bee Tin, Fatboy’s Pizza, Fruitas, Healthy Cane Juice, Hongkong Style Fried Noodles, Jamaican Pattie, Leslie Chow Siomai, Majestic Ham, Mister Tahoo, Potato Corner, Sam’s Everything on Sticks, Sally’s Kakanin, Squeezy Lemon, and Sisig House. Then, chill and dine inside a whimsical ship-inspired setting, with plenty of photo-worthy spots and even some live musical acts! We guarantee The Galley is definitely NAUT your average food court!
6. Catch the latest films at Fisher Box Office’s ultra-luxe VIP Cinemas! Each of the three (3) VIP Cinemas are kitted out with laser projection technology, top-quality sound equipment and acoustics, and reclining leather armchair seating to give even the most discerning moviegoers the best visual and immersive cinematic experience. The Fisher Mall 4th Floor VIP Cinemas, set to begin full operations on January 26, 2018, will be the world’s first steampunk-inspired movie theater, with specially crafted elements, from lobby furnishings to staff’s uniforms, to transport viewers into a true world of fantasy.
5. Take a stroll through Fisher Parkway, Fisher Mall’s fashion and lifestyle oasis. Launched in December 2016, Fisher Parkway houses international brands and restaurants, including Uniqlo, Cotton:On, Seattle’s Best Coffee, and Shabu-Shabu Ichiban, taking design cues from the fresh, open-air style of Southern California shopping outlets. The very first Fisher Box Office VIP Cinema, with an Old Hollywood theme, as well as Morita Japanese Restaurant are also located at Fisher Parkway.
4. Need to get your regular caffeine fix? Starbucks-Fisher Mall will be serving up its signature brews at the Lower Ground Floor (beside Fisher Supermarket) starting January 26, 2018!
3. On the lookout for Valentine’s Day or Chinese New Year goodies, new food concepts, and all sorts of surprises? Drop by the Feb-Ibig Festival opening at the Fisher Mall Trade Square, on the Lower Ground Floor, this January 26, 2018!
2. Witness Original Pinoy Music at its finest! Watch Sandwich, Imago, and TJ Monterde perform LIVE at Fisher Mall’s state-of-the-art Event Center on January 26-28, 2018 for FREE!
1. Enjoy smooth, soulful tunes from Debonair District, and dance out to timeless hits with the Bedroom Boys on January 29 at the Event Center.
BUT WAIT, THERE’s MORE!
Aside from exciting events and promos, here are more features which I found really great about Fisher Mall:
1. They have a Bills Payment Center, plus Govt Services (like BIR) to make it easier for customers to settle bills and official government transactions. No more need to go elsewhere.
2. They have their own chapel, so mall goers can pray and attend mass without leaving the mall.
3. The zoning of shops is well thought of. I noticed that every floor has an ideal number of shops, restaurants and even enough ATM machines near escalators. Their toilets are also clean, well maintained and spacious.
4. Fisher Mall is truly fully-air-conditioned. “Hindi umiinit” even when the mall is filled with a lot of people.
5. Fisher Mall is actually a Pet-Friendly Mall. Your beloved furbabies are welcome and allowed to walk with you while at the mall. No more need to apply for any special pass or ids. Simply bring your pet’s vaccination record and be sure he/she is wearing his/her diaper.
Check out my Facebook Live broadcast earlier to watch my Fisher Mall experience. https://www.facebook.com/WhenInManila/videos/10156046809218119/
See you all at Fisher Mall this weekend!
Visit their official Facebook page for more details www.facebook.com/OfficialFisherMall