Just last week, actress Liza Soberano was featured on Vogue.com. According to the website, the actress is a “style star to watch,” noting her “carefully curated wardrobe that is a mix of tomboy and cool girl.” The website interviewed her stylist, Perry Tabora, who talked about his influences when styling her.
Tabora said, “[Liza is] so adventurous when it comes to trying out new styles” and that she’s “like a blank slate for fashion.” He’s right. The future Darna actress is quite versatile in the style department, so we decided to round up our favorite looks.
Check them out below:
1. Sometimes, all you need is a great pair of statement glasses
2. Millennial pink is a great color for those who want to look girly without looking too “Barbie”
3. It may be the rainy season, but a floral look can brighten any day
4. The schoolgirl look always works. And she’s a Slytherin!
5. Liza showing that a tailored outfit can still look feminine
6. Liza looking cozy in a sweater
7. The contrast between the dress and the leather jacket creates an interesting look
8. Who could forget that stunning gown at the Star Magic Ball last year?
9. And this pink gown?
10. When you’re sweet and punk at the same time
Which one’s your favorite look? Share your thoughts below!
Follow @When in Manila Koji for more stories like this!