- Manila Camera Buying 101: How, What, Why, Where to Buy Cameras in Metro Manila
- Flippers Challenge Bestselling Author Bill Bryson to Travel to the Philippines
- Best Halloween Costumes 2011 in the Philippines: Hot Halloween Pics
- DASH Diet: Will You Get into the Hype?
- Bluebird of Happiness- The newest Musical from Trumpets
Home > Lifestyle & Places > The Dog Park is ready to take care of your most beloved doggies > the-dog-park-when-in-manila (16)
By Joanne Catherine Tan (JoTan23) on May 7, 2012
Google+ JoTan is a Foodie, Travel Enthusiast & she lives her everyday life as if it was the last. "IT'S FOR THE EXPERIENCE" -- this is what she always tell people when she wants to do something FUN like Mountain Climbing, Rappelling on a Hanging Bridge (which was not determined if it was in good condition since it was a really old PNR Bridge), Eating Beef Liver SASHIMI (yes, the raw one) and even Jumping off the Plane at 15,000 feet. She also loves to share the new things she learned, her adventures and other personal encounters through her blog: http://jotan23.blogspot.com (Food, Travel and Living blogger) When In Manila http://www.wheninmanila.com/