Campers, fall in! Join Seddy and the squad for our first ever Seddy’s Summer Camp 2018 in collaboration with Coleman Philippines. Discover new skills, meet new friends, and experience the summer of a lifetime!
Event Dates: April 22 and 29, 2018
Php 7,500 for an Overnight Stay in a Deluxe Room
– One (1) pass to Seddy’s Summer Camp
– Camp Kit
– Extra pass rate is Php 1,500 nett
Camp Activities include:
– Coleman Outdoor Food Adventures (Kids Edition)
– Bricks 4 Kidz – Upper QC LEGO Workshop
– Free Swim Play
– Kids Yoga
*Camp Participants must be: 4 to 13 years old
For inquiries and reservations, please call 739-8888 or email [email protected]sedahotels.com. Terms and conditions apply.
#SeddysSummerCamp #SedaVertisNorth #QuezonCity
- This is a 2-hour activity conducted by Bricks 4 Kidz. Kids will be able to enjoy building simple and complex machines using LEGO® bricks, built around a theme such as Superheroes, Pirates, etc.
Coleman Philippines Outdoor Food Adventure (Kids Edition)
- Coleman Philippines has prepared an outdoor food-making workshop such as: Make Your Own Ice Cream, Make Your Own Smores, etc. This will be under the supervision of Coleman’s resident Chef as well as Seda Vertis North’s Executive Chef.
There will also be a Sunrise Yoga in the morning for kids to be conducted by a professional kids’ yoga instructor as well as free swimming time in between activities.
To give an overview of the Camp, please find the schedule for April 22-23 and April 29-30 sessions below:
DAY 1, Sunday
2:00 PM – Check-in
2:30 PM to 4:30 PM – LEGO® Workshop by Bricks 4 Kidz – Upper QC
4:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Free Swim Time
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM – Coleman® Outdoor Food Adventure (Kids Edition)
9:00 PM onwards – Free Time / Lights Out
DAY 2, Monday
8:30 AM to 10:00 AM – Kids Sunrise Yoga
10:00 AM onwards – Breakfast and Free Time
12:00 NN – Check-out
Upon check-in, kids will also receive their free Camp Kit.
The package is priced at Php 7,500 net, inclusive of the following:
- Overnight stay in a Deluxe Room
- One (1) pass to Seddy’s Summer Camp
- Extra pass for an additional kid is Php 1,500
- Breakfast buffet for two (2) adults