- Ondoy Olympics: Recto National Swimming Team... streets submerged in water
- Why Collaborating with When in Manila Is Awesome: Contest Sample with Over 25,000 Entries
- Brazilian Bikini Beauty in the Philippines: Lay Bare Waxing Salon
- Greatest Discovery EVER: The Art of Folding Pizza
- The Napoles Pork Barrel Scam Issue Ignites Displeased Filipinos to Rally at Rizal Park #MillionPeopleMarch
Justin Bieber raises funds for ‘Yolanda’ survivors?
When in Manila and a disaster like Super Typhoon Yolanda strikes, it might help to know pop star Justin Bieber is using his street art obsession to send our country some love.
The Canadian pop superstar also plans to auction off the spray cans he used and a signed pic of the wall to help in relief efforts for Yolanda-hit Central Philippines, TMZ reported.
Fans of Justin Bieber also want to follow his example.
Earlier, a photo of Justin Bieber in Tacloban circulated in Facebook and Twitter…but the pic turned out to be shot in Guatemala, not Leyte.
If avid fans of Justin Bieber can chip in to help our kababayanas in Visayas, you can too. For verified legit ways to help ‘Yolanda’ survivors, click here. Let us do something to help, When in Manila!