- Cinemajam : The First Ever Outdoor Movie Marathon and Music Festival in the Philippines
- Kai Honasan: “This City” Ukulele Playing Music Sensation
- Ballet Philippines Brings A Christmas Carol
- Zac Efron in Manila? High School Musical Star is Penshoppe's Newest Endorser
- An Ode to Dad this Father’s Day at Spiral
Justin Bieber raises funds for ‘Yolanda’ survivors?
When in Manila and a disaster like Super Typhoon Yolanda strikes, it might help to know pop star Justin Bieber is using his street art obsession to send our country some love.
The Canadian pop superstar also plans to auction off the spray cans he used and a signed pic of the wall to help in relief efforts for Yolanda-hit Central Philippines, TMZ reported.
Fans of Justin Bieber also want to follow his example.
Earlier, a photo of Justin Bieber in Tacloban circulated in Facebook and Twitter…but the pic turned out to be shot in Guatemala, not Leyte.
If avid fans of Justin Bieber can chip in to help our kababayanas in Visayas, you can too. For verified legit ways to help ‘Yolanda’ survivors, click here. Let us do something to help, When in Manila!