When in Manila, traveling for business is now a lot easier and way more convenient when it comes to finding good accommodation that can meet your needs and provides topnotch accessibility.
A new hotel is getting a lot of attention among travelers in Metro Manila. With its classy ambiance yet low-key and personalized service, Belmont Hotel, located in Newport City, is fast-becoming a place of the highly-mobile business travelers in this part of the city.
Here are some reasons why travelers are loving Belmont Hotel Manila:
- 480 well-designed rooms and nature-inspired features – After a stressful day travelling and recovering from jet lag, travelers find solace in the refreshing designs of the rooms in Belmont Hotel Manila. Standing 10-storeys high, each room radiates tranquil and uplifting ambiance of earth hues and shades. Inside Belmont Hotel Manila is also an Atrium where guests enjoy peace and quietness in an open space surrounded by refreshing landscapes.
- World-class service – Belmont Hotel Manila is perfect for the well-traveled individuals who have distinct taste for sophisticated service. In Belmont Hotel Manila, they get the perfect balance of unflashy yet elegant service and warmth of Filipino hospitality.
- All-day dining restaurant – Because these travelers have busy schedules, they need a place that they can instantly book whether they need a quick coffee break, hold important meetings or just treat themselves to a sumptuous meal before and after a long day of work. Cafe Belmont, the hotel’s all-day dining restaurant also offers great local and international dishes.
- Perfect views of the city skyline – On the 11th level of the hotel is an outdoor pool and bar lounge called Roofdeck 11 where guests can unwind and chill after a hectic and busy day while enjoying the panoramic views of the city skyline.
- Location – Belmont Hotel Manila is a perfect location for the business travelers. The hotel is just across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3, a 15-minute drive to Makati Central Business District (CBD), and 15 to 20 minutes drive to Fort Bonifacio.
Belmont Hotel Manila is the first Belmont brand of Megaworld and the fourth hotel brand to rise in the growing leisure and entertainment community of Resorts World Manila in Newport City. Other Belmont hotels will soon rise in Megaworld townships in Boracay and Cebu.
Do you agree? What other reasons can you think of why business travelers go for Belmont Hotel Manila?