- Chez Karine Bakery: Serendra's Japanese-Inspired French Patisserie
- The Producers: The Big Broadway Musical is FINALLY in Manila!
- When In Asia: Visit Hong Kong Disneyland for their 5th Year Anniversary
- SoundMagic EH11 sports earphones: sure and comfortable fit for your outdoor and sports activites
- Tiesto Live in Manila
Evan Rachel Wood Rocks Androgynous Look
There’s something uniquely sexy about women who dare to chop off their trademark locks and yet they manage to pull off their new look effortlessly. I can only name a handful of female celebs who’ve done that: Carey Mulligan, Rihanna, Emma Watson, Demi Moore… and the latest being Evan Rachel Wood. Over the years, the actress has experimented with different hair colors, albeit always long. From ginger, black, to honey blonde, Wood has tried it all. And now that she has opened up about her bisexuality, it seems a cropped ‘do suits her perfectly.
Evan Rachel Wood’s Chameleon-like Hair Transformation
How to Get Evan Rachel Wood’s Spankin’ Short Updo
- Apply volumizing spray all over the roots of wet hair.
- Blow dry in different directions, off the face, then take a dime-size amount of hard wax, rubbing it between your hands and spreading it through the hair with your fingertips from the back forward.
- Lay the sides of the hair flat and mess up the top, adding more wax as needed.
- Twist random pieces, then spray all over with hairspray.