- Ignite Manila Talks at Adarna Food and Culture Restaurant
- Jack CITY Offers "Drama With Style" For Its Intelligent, Sophisticated Viewers
- Travel in Style: Shangri-La Plaza Fashion Show 2013
- Ayala Malls 360˚ Launch: Greenbelt 5 Fashion Walk Mall-Goers Experience Future of Shopping
- Clover RestoBar : Boys Night Out to the Extreme
Do the Plank!: Cool and Funny Manila Planking Photos
When in Manila, think you’ve done almost every (harmless) dare you can ever think of? Not if you haven’t tried planking yet! Planking is an activity that requires you to lie down on public places with arms on the side and make it look like you’re stiff dead (like a wooden plank). This craze originated from Australia and it has now extended to countries such as US, Japan. And now the Philippines has joined the bandwagon!
Cool and Funny Planking Photos
Planking in the Philippines is harmless, provided you use your common sense lol. But here’s the catch: you have to post the planking pictures online. You must also declare that you are planking (Simply captioning the photo ‘I am planking’ will do). And you must name your planking position.
So, are you now inspired to join the Philippines planking craze? LOL