- Why Collaborating with When in Manila Is Awesome: Contest Sample with Over 25,000 Entries
- When In Asia: Visit Hong Kong Disneyland for their 5th Year Anniversary
- Flood Photos: A Compilation Dedicated to our Government and a Wake Up Call to the People
- Commander Shooting Range Manila: The best place for target practice in Quezon City
- J. CO Donuts and Coffee Shop Now Open at Greenbelt 3 Makati!
WhenInManila.com gets up to and over TEN MILLION (10,000,000+) IMPRESSIONS PER DAY based on an audit by a globally leading digital marketing firm. This included over SIX MILLION (6,000,000+) views per month directly on our website, along with our social media outlets which have very active communities of ONE MILLION (1,000,000) Fans on Facebook.com/WhenInManila,
Google Analytics Screenshot of WhenInManila.com’s 1.5 million views within a 30 day period.
As you can see from the Google Analytics chart, we’re getting at least 100,000 views a day, which are the lower peaks and we go all the way up to 400,000 views and more in just one day.
UPDATED SCREENSHOT: 6 MILLION views per month now:
Moreover, our Facebook.com/WhenInManila Like page is also getting separate unique views that reach up to MILLIONS of impressions per day!
Facebook.com/WhenInManila Four Million impressions per week
Furthermore, running contest promotions on our site has proven to be HIGHLY effective and is one of the favorite marketing tactics that our partners love to do. See the screenshot of one of our recent contests below, that got over twenty five thousand (25,000) entries in just a few days!
WhenInManila online marketing contest promotion with 25,000+ entries
- #1 Emerging Influential Blog for 2010
- “Ultimate Food Blogger” by Unilever / Sooo Pinoy organization
- Best Photo Blog and Microblog in the Philippines at the Globe Tatt Awards
- Rotary’s 10 Tourism Awardees for 2012: an honor shared with the likes of Zobel Ayala, Andrew Tan (chairman of Mega World & owner of Resorts World), Miguel Belmote (CEO of the Philippine Star) and more, for the 2012 batch
With that, we just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the support! Thank you to the contributors who share their stories. Thank you to the partners who help us grow. And of course, thank YOU for being an avid and loyal reader! We would not have made it to one million unique views in a month, without YOU!
UPDATE: WhenInManila.com is now in the Top 100 most visited websites in the Philippines according to Alexa.
To join our team of contributors, you can find more info here – http://www.wheninmanila.com/contribute/
To find more info on advertising and marketing, you can check this – http://www.wheninmanila.com/advertise/
To get featured on our site, read this – http://www.wheninmanila.com/faq/
Or you may email [email protected] for feature inquiries or for your advertising and marketing needs.
With that said, we would love to work on some more long term partnerships with you and your brands / clients. We can do some social media campaigns or regular monthly blog posts or even banner ads for your brands to help push them on the internet market space.
There are many benefits to long term partnerships like continued social media promotions on a regular basis, and the targeting of multiple keywords. Moreover, having lots of articles about you that may appear on Google searches is a big plus. Our past clients really saw an upswing in brand recognition when we blog about them on a monthly basis.
Read about these WhenInMania.com promotion success stories:
I’m sure we can do something both fun and very visible. Please do let me know if this is something you may be interested in.
Thanks so much and looking forward to working with you soon.
Email – [email protected]
300 x 250 banner ad samples
300 x 100 banner ad
More advertising questions – Email: [email protected]